We currently ship Ground, First Class, or Priority Mail through the United States Post Office, but we will ship Express Mail at your request. We have selected USPS as our mail provider for the following reasons:
• Our analysis shows that USPS offers the cheapest shipping rates on typical packages we ship based on weight and size.
• Priority Mail is our default shipping method and this typically includes $50 worth of insurance coverage. Your package is also tracked, unless your package becomes lost or missing, both you and Home Office will always know its location.
IMPORTANT: Although rare, there are occurrences whereby packages do get lost or become missing. It is ultimately your responsibility if this happens. You can protect against this kind of loss if you should decide to add extra insurance coverage for your deliveries and/or returns. Just let us know if you want extra insurance and we'll be happy to assist.
• Other courier's deliveries are all still tracked so you will always know the location of your package.
• Saturday delivery and residential delivery are no extra charge.
Once your order is received at our headquarters, we ship within 1-2 business days, excluding weekends and holidays. Example: an order placed on a Thursday morning will be mailed either Thursday night or Friday, but an order placed on Friday, depending on the time it is ordered and our work load, may not be shipped until Monday.
We provide tracking numbers on all deliveries, making it convenient for you to monitor your shipments. USPS will email you your tracking number as soon as your order ships out. If you do not receive a shipping notification, please contact us at 702-605-7585 for the status of your order, and, as always, please feel free to send us an email or give us a call if you have any questions.
Delivery within the USA is typically 2-9 days, depending on your distance from Las Vegas, Nevada, the headquarters of Llynda More Boots.
USPS First Class
First Class costs considerably less, however, both domestic and international First Class packages are uninsurable when orders are placed on our website. The reason we prefer to ship by Priority Mail is because packages are automatically insured. We cannot be held responsible for uninsured First Class packages once they leave our shipping facility. If you do choose First Class, you need to know:
• To ship uninsured First Class domestically, your package has to be under 13 oz. Packages over 13 oz. can be sent uninsured by Parcel Select. Parcel Select is economical ground delivery service and features free USPS tracking and optional ‘hold for pickup’.
• To ship uninsured First Class internationally, your package must weigh less than 4 pounds.
• Shipping an item via First Class to Canada will typically take either the same amount of time as Priority Mail or 5 days more.
• Shipping an item via First Class within the USA will typically take 2-3 business days.
• The way First Class mail works is, your package is the last package to get shipped, so, if there is no room on the truck or plane that day, it will go through the same process for the next load. However, our First Class packages are not that big at about 12? x 12? x 6?, so they usually don’t get held back.
USPS Priority Mail
USPS Priority Mail, our preferred shipping method, typically takes between 2-3 business days after we have your items packed up and ready to go.
Canadian deliveries normally fall within a 6-10 day range when shipping USPS Priority, depending on the Canadian Postal Service and Customs.
If you are unsatisfied with any of your items, you can return them and you will receive an exchange or full refund for your product as long as the product is returned and postmarked within 10 days of receiving your order and is in completely unworn and undamaged condition. In order to return your merchandise, you must follow these directions:
1. Email us at Info@LlyndaMoreBoots.com to request an RMA# (Return Merchandise Authorization #). Put ‘RMA Request’ in the subject line.
2. We will issue you an RMA# and send you an RMA form to fill out and email back to us at Info@LlyndaMoreBoots.com
3. Once you have your RMA# and have emailed us the RMA form, you may return your items to:
LLYNDA MORE BOOTS
6000 S Eastern Ave. Suite 3D
Las Vegas, NV 89119
• Once you have paid for the return shipping on your package, we recommend sending us the tracking number to our email at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Do not ship any items back to us without having been issued an RMA# and emailing the RMA form to us. Any packages delivered to our address without authorization will be ‘Returned to Sender’.
All of that being said, we would like to suggest that before you put yourself through the time-consuming motions of returning an item, you try our Helpful Fitting Hints that may solve your issue and allow you to avoid the return altogether. If you have any further questions regarding your return, feel free to contact us by email or phone, and we will be happy to assist you: